- Can I re-use the screen protector once removed?
No. You may attempt to re-apply the screen protector once removed, however, you will not get the same adhesiveness and effect as when initially applied.
- Can I use the screen protector with any case?
No. Some types of cases, especially the clip on type and bumpers cover the front edges of a device. This causes a tendency to peel off the screen protector.
- I messed up the application, what to do?Contact us within 30 days of purchase. Our Customer Care Team will advice you on some necessary steps that will need to be taken in order to authorise a replacement for you.
- Will the screen protector safeguard the LCD from sudden drops?No. Our line of screen protectors help enhance the interaction with your LCD screen and protect from casual damage such as scratches, scuffs and minor impact shocks. For ultimate LCD protection you will need a rugged style case.
- How long will the screen protector last?We say the lifetime of your device. In today's world that is typically 1-2 years of you using your device on a daily basis. The surface of the PET films are highly durable and the adhesive will last so long as it is not peeled off at any instance.
- Following the application instructions included in the pack will almost certainly achieve best results for accurate and precise application. However, not everybody will be in a similar environment during the application process. Hence we set out below some best practice tips for application:
- Avoid dust particlesYou will definitely not be sitting in a dirty environment when applying your screen protector, however, dust particles are an unavoidable phenomenon. There are 2 clever methods that you can use mitigate dust particles that can easily get trapped under the film once applied:
- Make yourself comfortableDon't apply the screen protector on you laps or when sitting on your bed! Use a table/desk while comfortably sitting on a rigid chair. Some devices require extra concentration when aligning the holes and therefore if you are shaky you will not get the desired alignment.
- Boiling WaterBoil enough water to fill up a glass full. Place the glass as close as possible on the table near the application area. The steam will help detract the dust particles from the surface of the screen. A proven practice, but be very cautious you don't harm yourself!
- Sufficient lightMake sure the lighting is sufficient where you can see all the details of the screen protector film and device sensors. Avoid sunny areas during application as the excessive light can hinder application due to shadowing effects.
- Sticky tapeExpose some sticky tape, roughly 10cm long to the air, and as close as possible to the area of application. This will help in attracting dust particles stick to the surface of the tape.
- Clean handsMake sure your hands are clean and dry. Oily hands may leave grease and smudges on the screen and the adhesive side of the film thus hindering the adhesion.